Wednesday, May 26, 2010

How FACEBOOK can help your business !!!!

Hi Everyone,

I tried to resist FACEBOOK for as long as possible.
I finally broke down about 2 months ago.

The reason I held off was because I've been focusing most of my time growing my software business. I felt that if I got involved with FACEBOOK I would be distracted.

After exhibiting at the IHRSA trade show in March 2010 in San Diego, we decided to create a FACEBOOK page for our company Shape.Net. We would create content to help people understand how our software product can help any type of gym. If I wrote a BLOG or wanted to share useful information about our company or product, we would post on our FACEBOOK page.

A month later, I began using my personal FACEBOOK page. I started connecting with some old and current friends. I then went to the SHAPE.NET FACEBOOK page and clicked the LIKE icon.

Two days later I log into my personal FACEBOOK page and I get a POST from SHAPE.NET.

This may sound simple but this one simple POST from SHAPE.NET was able to reach all of our clients that had a FACEBOOK page and clicked LIKE on the SHAPE.NET FACEBOOK page (just creates a technical thread). This makes it very easy to stay connected with all of your clients and/or prospects.


POWERFUL !!!!


I get it now but there are still many businesses that are not getting it and using it.


What you need to do to use FACEBOOK effectively for your business:

  • Create a FACEBOOK account for your business
  • Get people to know about it via emails
  • Get people to know about it via your website
  • Get people to know about it any way you can think of.
  • Post useful information on your FACEBOOK account at least once a week.

If you want to join the FACEBOOK page for Shape.Net, just go here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ShapeNet-Software/369326429238


See you on FACEBOOK !!!


Larry














No comments: